Re: [exim] userforward help

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: W B Hacker
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim users
Aihe: Re: [exim] userforward help
Amedeo Mantica wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm new to Exim, I'm trying to setup autoreply vacation for users
>
> My users are mysql users, all is working fine for standard delivery,
> but I'm unable to setup an autoreply, how to do??
>
> the .forward file in user home is just ignored
>
> Thanks
> Amedeo

..as it would be if EITHER:

- you HAVE NO active router that looks for it, and can react appropriately.

- you HAVE such a router, but it follows ANOTHER router in sequence, so
the traffic has been matched, snatched, and routed before your .forward
router is even parsed.

NB: autoreply and forwarding are ordinarily two separate animals, and
exim may have a separate router for each case.

Bill