[exim] Extreme slow delivery of messages ..

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: faisal anif
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] Extreme slow delivery of messages ..

Hi,

I used to have a dedicated server with godaddy.com (Celeron, 1GB RAM, Simple Control Panel) and used mailman to run a mailing list of about 97,000 subscribers .. now I moved to different server providers (I tried 2 already) with the same server specifications but this time with Cpanel, and Cpanel uses Exim MTA ..

the godaddy server used to deliver all the messages in less than an hour or so .. but the new servers are extremely low in delivering the messsssages, it took hem over 5 days and I still can find thousands of addressses stuck in the queue .. even with forcing delivery they're still there ..

I checked the mailman logs and itr's not a mailman issue, it's an exim issue..

please help!

Thanks