[exim] Automatic Email Backup for Specific Email Addresses

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Netdynamix
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] Automatic Email Backup for Specific Email Addresses

Hi Guys,

I would appreciate your assistance in the following. Please know that I have
tried googling this issue to no avail. Perhaps I am searching with the wrong
search terms.

What I want to do for my specific email address is. When I send an email
from my address (for example purposes chris@???) through my servers
SMTP (running Exim with SpamAssassin) I want Exim to check if the mail is
coming from my email address, it must automatically send a cc of all of my
emails sent to autofile@???.

The reason I want this done, is so that I have an archive of all of my send
emails. I have set my server up to automatically send off a copy of all
incoming emails to a seperate email address for archiving purposes using
mail forwarders.

Thanks in advance for any and all feedback.

Kind Regards,

Chris Grant