Re: [exim] [exim users] Sender verify failed when sending em…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: andys
To: andys
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] [exim users] Sender verify failed when sending email from internal hosts
Sorry! please ignore me, the forwarder for root in my domain had been
removed! my mistake :P

thanks Andy.