Re: [exim] copy mail to yourself

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Konstantin V. Gavrilenko
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Dennis Davis
Kopio: Exim Mailing List
Aihe: Re: [exim] copy mail to yourself
Dennis Davis wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Oct 2008, Konstantin V. Gavrilenko wrote:
>
>> From: Konstantin V. Gavrilenko <info@???>
>> To: Brian Blood <brian@???>
>> Cc: Exim-users List <exim-users@???>
>> Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 23:40:11 +0100
>> Subject: Re: [exim] copy mail to yourself

>> ##Cyrus/Sieve part for moving the message from Inbox to Sent
>> if anyof ( header :contains "From" "user@???",
>>            header :contains "From" "alias@???"
>>         )
>>          { fileinto "INBOX/Sent@???"; stop; }

>> The only downside, is that the messages would appear as New in
>> your Sent folder. but I guess there should be a workaround for
>> that too.
>
> This may depend on your IMAP server. See:
>
> ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc5232.txt
>
> You may be able to use the imap4flags extension to set the SEEN
> flag on the message as saved to your Sent folder. I believe recent
> versions of the Cyrus IMAP server support the imap4flags extension.

Thanks Denis,

have tried it on Cyrus 2.3.9 and 2.3.12 "imap4flags" does not get
recognised, same "variables" :(
So it seems that Cyrus does not support the symantics described in the
latest rfc5232.

However, there is support for imapflags, so the following works

require ["fileinto", "imapflags"];

if anyof ( header :contains "From" "user@domain",
           header :contains "From" "alias@domain"
        )
        { addflag ["\\Seen", "$MDNSent"]; fileinto "INBOX/Sent"; stop; }

thanks all for your help

--
Respectfully,
Konstantin V. Gavrilenko