Re: [exim] minor issue multiple conditions in acl at data st…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Rejo Zenger
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] minor issue multiple conditions in acl at data stage
++ 15/10/08 13:04 -0300 - Eduardo M KALINOWSKI:
>>    F=<> temporarily rejected after DATA: failed to expand ACL string
>>    "$if { and { {eq{ $acl_m1} {batv}{true}}{ ${prvscheck
>>    {$recipients}{00422ccb15}{true}} } } }": unknown variable name
>>    "if"

>> I'm sure i am doing something wrong inside the condition, but I am not
>> sure if the approach (see original posting) is correct in the first
>> place.
>
>Read the message. It complains about "if". Because "$if" is wrong, it
>should be "${if", as pointed out by Simon.

Ough. Mea culpa. Allthough this doesn't resolve the issues I am having
(I now have complaints about '{' being in the wrong places, but with the
try myself for a bit longer. Thanks for all the help so far.

--
Rejo Zenger . <rejo@???> . 0x75FC50F3 . <https://rejo.zenger.nl>
GPG encrypted e-mail prefered.