Re: [exim] different quota sizes for different users?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: John Burnham
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] different quota sizes for different users?
> Is there some way to configure quota differently for different mail
> accounts???
>
> In the configure file there seems to be only one set of quota settings
> in the local_delivery section. It would be very useful if
> there could be
> more than one tier, so that some high volume users could have larger
> quotas. For instance, one account is a destination for PDF files and
> tends to fill the 20MB quota in a hurry, whereas other
> accounts would be
> fine with even a 10MB quota.

The quota setting is an expanded string which means you could use some form of lookup and have
something like (untested and I've had no coffee yet)

quota = ${lookup ($local_part} lsearch {/a/file/containing/quotas} {$value}}

If anyone more awake wants to improve on this, please do :)