Re: [exim] copy mail to yourself

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dennis Davis
To: Exim-users List
Betreff: Re: [exim] copy mail to yourself
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008, Konstantin V. Gavrilenko wrote:

> From: Konstantin V. Gavrilenko <info@???>
> To: Brian Blood <brian@???>
> Cc: Exim-users List <exim-users@???>
> Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 23:40:11 +0100
> Subject: Re: [exim] copy mail to yourself

> ##Cyrus/Sieve part for moving the message from Inbox to Sent
> if anyof ( header :contains "From" "user@???",
>            header :contains "From" "alias@???"
>         )
>          { fileinto "INBOX/Sent@???"; stop; }

> The only downside, is that the messages would appear as New in
> your Sent folder. but I guess there should be a workaround for
> that too.

This may depend on your IMAP server. See:

ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc5232.txt

You may be able to use the imap4flags extension to set the SEEN
flag on the message as saved to your Sent folder.  I believe recent
versions of the Cyrus IMAP server support the imap4flags extension.
--
Dennis Davis, BUCS, University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY, UK
D.H.Davis@???               Phone: +44 1225 386101