[exim] How to filter for _complete_ _original_ envelope reci…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Marc Haber
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] How to filter for _complete_ _original_ envelope recipient?
Hi,

I would like to have the complete original envelope recipient that the
message had when it entered the system as a criterion in a user
filter. Unfortunately, when the message runs through a redirect router
(for example, and aliasfile), $local_part, $domain, $local_part_suffix
and $local_part_prefix are changed when a message runs through an
redirect router, and there is only $original_local_part which is
offered in the filter.

If a message is sent to foo@???, which is transformed first to
mh+foo@??? and then to mh+foo-example@???, I'd
like to filter in a way that allows me to detect that the message was
originally sent to foo@??? despite the two alias steps that
took place.

Is this possible in an exim filter? If not, is it possible to do this
in some other way?

Greetings
Marc