著者: Konstantin V. Gavrilenko
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] copy mail to yourself
Hi List,

I was wondering if somebody can guide me in a right direction.

I need to configure exim so that every message a user sends is copied into his
Sent folder. So that a MUA doesn't have to first deliver a message through SMTP
and then save the message in the user's IMAP Sent folder.

I think the best way of doing this is by adding a BSSself recipient to every
sent message, something like "get $sender_address and add BBC: $sender_address

then have the sieve rules to actually place self addressed messages into the
Sent folder.

Any suggestions? comments?

--
Respectfully,