[pcre-dev] PCRE VISUAL STUDIO 200x project

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Vincent Richomme
To: pcre-dev
題目: [pcre-dev] PCRE VISUAL STUDIO 200x project
Hi,

I am currently trying to port pcre to Windows CE platforms but as a
first step I needed to be able to compile
with Visual Studio 200x (2005/2008). So please find attached my
contribution.
You need to copy the build folder to the sources :

build
cmake
doc
testdata

Could I suggest you to add support for UTF16 because on Wince, only
UNICODE API is available, that's why I have added
a pcre_tchar.h.You could define a PCRE_CHAR defined as char on linux and
Windows(Unicode not defined) and wchar_t
on Windows(Unicode defined).

Regards

Vincent Richomme