著者: Phil Pennock
To: Angelo Chen
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] connection limit in exim4
On 2008-10-09 at 07:15 -0700, Angelo Chen wrote:
> I got this error while sending out email:
> Connection from [127.0.0.1] refused: too many connections
> I'm using multiple thread to send out email from my program, is there a
> connection limit in exim4 where we can send out email in the same time?
> thanks.

Yes.

exim -bP smtp_accept_max smtp_accept_max_per_host smtp_accept_reserve

smtp_accept_max defaults to 20, smtp_accept_max_per_host defaults unset.
By default, no connections (smtp_accept_reserve) are reserved for hosts
on the reserve list.

The options and how they interact are described in The Exim
Specification.