Re: [exim] Sending from MX to different server based on reci…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Eduardo Trápani
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Dan_Mitton
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Sending from MX to different server based on recipient address (same domain)
> zimbra_router:
>         driver = manualroute
>         transport = remote_smtp
>         local_parts = <list/file/db/etc. of zimbra users>
>         route_data = example.com zimbra.example.com;

Awesome! It worked! After reading the documentation I just had to remove the semicolon at then end of route_data, and change route_data by route_list, or I would get this error:

error in router: unknown routing option or transport name "zimbra.example.com;"

So, the final version is:

zimbra_router:
        driver = manualroute
        transport = remote_smtp
        local_parts = /etc/exim4/zimbra.users
        route_list = example.com 172.16.1.68

> Or you could do other things where you look-up the destination machine
> based on the user. There are a few ways to "skin this cat".

:) But nothing could be easier than this, I think. And I only added the zimbra_router at the top of routers. The other (non zimbra) users just "fall through" and receive the normal (previous) treatment. Exactly what I needed. Thanks Dan!

Eduardo.