Re: [exim] Sending from MX to different server based on reci…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dan_Mitton
To: Eduardo Trápani
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Sending from MX to different server based on recipient address (same domain)
Eduardo,

Take a look at using a manualroute router. Maybe something like below,
close after the 'begin routers' statement:

dovecot_router:
        driver = manualroute
        transport = remote_smtp
        local_parts = <list/file/db/etc. of dovecot users>
        route_data = example.com dovecot.example.com;

zimbra_router:
        driver = manualroute
        transport = remote_smtp
        local_parts = <list/file/db/etc. of zimbra users>
        route_data = example.com zimbra.example.com;

Or you could do other things where you look-up the destination machine
based on the user. There are a few ways to "skin this cat".

Dan

Sent by:        exim-users-bounces@???