Re: [exim] SMTP relay server configuration

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Simon Fuhrmann
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] SMTP relay server configuration
Hello!

Just in case someone has the same problem, here is what I did:
First, I miserably failed configuring exim. I got rid of exim (it was
just too complicated for my simple setup) and installed sSMTP, a very
simple SMTP sender that does exactly what I want. It works great.

Regards,
Simon