Re: [exim] Looking to Create and Addtional Header Record to …

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: W B Hacker
To: exim users
題目: Re: [exim] Looking to Create and Addtional Header Record to Solve AOLRedaction Problems
Lloyd Tennison wrote:
> Based on To: . Because of AOL redacting email addresses from SPAM reports,
> I thought that if a new Envelope-to: (different name) was added, and the
> user name was split into pieces and then added some weird characters in the
> middle, AOL (and others) would not be able to redact. (From an earlier
> thread, Envelope-To would probably not work.)
>
> Example:
>
> Call the new header X-Ref

> This would then work for both mailing lists and individual messages. Any
> thoughts on this? Other options also solicited.

??

Not exactly sure what 'problem' this is intended to resolve.

Or why it is seen to be necessary. Or assumed to 'work'.

Background? Environment? Goals?

Bill