Re: [exim] Is it posible to copy the original rcpt to to a m…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: B. Tkatch
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Is it posible to copy the original rcpt to to a message header?
Thanx for the comments.

Oliver, i used what you posted in the original response, and did a
test. I sent an email from another account (this one at hushmail)
and i logged in to my localhost on port 25. In both cases the
address resolved to send me the email. It seems to be good there.

I am now looking into part 2, as mentioned before. To get the
address before it was modified. Specifically, i have an rewrite
rule:

\N^.*@([^.]+)\.example\.com\N    $1@???   T

That is, it used the subdomain as the user, and drops the actual
address sent to. For example, if an email is sent to exim-
users@??? it is rewritten to
subdomain@???. In this case, Envelope to will record
subdomain@???, but Recieved includes "for <exim-
users@???>;"

The question is, can i put that original email address--the one in
the Received header--into the headers on its own line under
something like X-Orig-RCPT_TO.

B.