Re: [exim] Ha: Re: How many times does router run for multip…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Johnson, Andrew
To: vitas1, exim users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Ha: Re: How many times does router run for multiple recipients?

multiple
> recipients?
>
> Bill, thanks for your comprehensive answer. Here is a simplified
> version
> of what I want to do:
>
> If message contains word "cat" AND user1, user2 are listed in rcpt to
> command
> THEN message should be delivered ONLY to them (all other possible
> recipients should be dropped).
>
> If it also contains word "dog" AND user3 is listed in rcpt to command
> THEN
> message should be delivered only to user1, user2, user3, etc.
>
> So I try to build a dynamic whitelist of recipients mostly based on
> the
> contents of a message. Whitelist is stored in acl_m variable (BTW is

it
> bad idea?).
>
> I don't want to generate backscatters, so non-whitelsited recipients
> should be just silently dropped.
>
> As I know this could be achieved only at router stage - but I can't
> understand how it works with multiple recipients....

Relevant routers are run for *every* recipient, so as mentioned in a
variable, you could test it in the router. If it's not in the whitelist,
redirect to :blackhole:

-Andy-

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by the Cable & Wireless e-mail security system - powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive managed e-mail security service, visit http://www.cw.com/uk/emailprotection/

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also be subject to legal privilege. It is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. If you are not named above as a recipient, you must not read, copy, disclose, forward or otherwise use the information contained in this email. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender (whose contact details are above) immediately by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments without retaining any copies.

Cable and Wireless plc
Registered in England and Wales.Company Number 238525
Registered office: 3rd Floor, 26 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4HQ