Re: [exim] Is it posible to copy the original rcpt to to a m…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Oliver von Bueren
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Is it posible to copy the original rcpt to to a message header?
On the transport add the keywords envelope_to_add and return_path_add
to accomplish this. From the documentation you have the following example:

local_delivery:
driver = appendfile
file = /var/mail/$local_part
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add

And in the main configuration options I've got
delivery_date_remove = true
envelope_to_remove = true
return_path_remove = true
to remove any such header that might be in a message getting into the
system.

       Oliver