[exim] 2 outgoing IPs for two different domains

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jose Sanchez
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] 2 outgoing IPs for two different domains
Hello Exim users,

This is my first post, i hope someone can help me finding a solution for this issue.

Im setting up a exim server (using cPanel) and i would like to setup 2 outgoing ip's per domain.
I currently use this method:

interface = 10.0.0.3${eval:${substr{-2}{1}{$tod_zulu}}%1+3}

That supposes to rotate every outgoing mail sent using the ip's:
10.0.0.3 and 10.0.0.4.

I would like to use this setup for two specific domains only and not for system wide.

Ex; i have two domains i would like to use this method,

domain1 to send outgoing mail using 10.0.0.3 and 10.0.0.4
domain2 to send outgoing mail using 10.0.0.5 and 10.0.0.6

Is there anyway i can accomplish this?

I will highly appreciate any response about this.
Thank you in advance!