[exim] (bez temata)

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Matiss
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] (bez temata)
Hello all. :)
My question is - can exim do multiple user authentication lookups?
What I mean, is that I have Active Directory deployment in my company,
and it holds users for main domain. But also, I need to host some
smaller domains for other sub-companies, and I don't want to add
usernames/passwords to our AD for them.

So, those I would like to lookup in mysql.

Is it possible to make exim to: 1) if domain name is maindomain.com,
look up user in LDAP
2) if domain name is everything else, look it up in mysql.

or I would be perfectly fine configuring that on per-domain basis.

Thank you,
MatissFrom hannibaln@??? Thu Oct 02 08:52:55 2008