Re: [exim] Sending Email Round Robin

Author: Olivier Bonvalet
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Sending Email Round Robin
Hello,

by using a short SQLITE table you can do something like that on the
"remote smtp" transport :

> interface = ${lookup sqlite {SQLITE_Q_USERINTERFACE}{$value}fail}
> helo_data = ${lookup sqlite

{SQLITE_Q_INTERFACEHELO}{$value}{$primary_hostname}}

with :
SQLITE_Q_USERINTERFACE = /you/database/path \
    select interface from interface order by random

SQLITE_Q_USERINTERFACE = /you/database/path \
    select helo from interface where interface =
'${quote_sqlite:$sending_ip_address}'

But be carefull with "random", some greylisting system don't like it at all.

++
Olivier