Re: [exim] Opposing RFCs ? - Case In/Sensitive AUTH SASL Met…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nicola Tiling
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Opposing RFCs ? - Case In/Sensitive AUTH SASL Methode

> I suspect you now know how to fix your problem, too!

halfway through. I can change "substr_x_y:" to "uc:" like here

--------
40.14 Data for non-message ACLs

When an ACL is being run for AUTH, EHLO, ETRN, EXPN, HELO, STARTTLS,
or VRFY, the remainder of the SMTP command line is placed in
$smtp_command_argument, and the entire SMTP command is available in
$smtp_command. These variables can be tested using a condition
condition. For example, here is an ACL for use with AUTH, which
insists that either the session is encrypted, or the CRAM-MD5
authentication method is used. In other words, it does not permit
authentication methods that use cleartext passwords on unencrypted
connections.

acl_check_auth:
accept encrypted = *
accept condition = ${if eq{${uc:$smtp_command_argument}}\
                    {CRAM-MD5}}
deny   message   = TLS encryption or CRAM-MD5 required

It seems I can't combine "uc" with "substr" - if the username is pass
with the AUTH command and the SASL mechanism on the same line I need
"substr" to get only the command and the SASL methode. e.g. "AUTH
PLAIN AG50aQA=:"

Nicola