Re: [exim] which config file is being read?

Inizio della pagina
Autore: andys
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] which config file is being read?
Thanks Sander, I had a look in the man pages but didnt see what I wanted
(actually -V isnt mentioned on my dist :S) so thanks for the info.
So my Exim was reading the config file I thought, but Ill admit I dont
understand it as well as would be helpful. Anyway I think it was a different
line specifying $local_part that was causing the prob, after replacing the
single quotes with double quotes in all instances its fixed my issue.

thanks for the quick answer,

cheers Andy.