Re: [exim] how to verify if my exim4 can receive mails

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Michael Heydon
To: Jumping
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] how to verify if my exim4 can receive mails

Jumping wrote:

>         How Can I Enable my Exim4 could accept this type test without
>         modify
>         dc_relay_nets ?

>     The default config files that ship with exim have a "domainlist
>     relay_to_domains =" line which defines which domains you will
>     accept mail for even though they aren't local.

>     If your distro has replaced the standard config files with their
>     own special way of doing things, then you might have better luck
>     talking to them.

> Do your means set "domainlist relay_to_domains = showme.hk
> <http://showme.hk>" ? I have set /etc/mailname as "showme.hk
> <http://showme.hk>".

If you are using something like the default config, yes, but it is just
a variable that is then referenced in the routers. If debian has changed
the routers then just setting the variables won't do anything.

I assume mailname is another debianism, I don't know what it is meant to do.

If you want answers from this list, you will need to provide your actual
config. You can't assume that everyone is familiar with all of your
distro specific files.

Or alternatively you could talk to someone from your distro's support,
they will be better informed about all the special things that they have
setup.

*Michael Heydon - IT Administrator *
michaelh@??? <mailto:michaelh@jaswin.com.au>