Re: [exim] Sending mail directly to a smarthost

Top Pagina
Auteur: Alex Carver
Aan: exim-users, Chris Russell
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Sending mail directly to a smarthost
-- On Mon, 9/22/08, Chris Russell <Chris.Russell@???> wrote:

> From: Chris Russell <Chris.Russell@???>
> Subject: RE: [exim] Sending mail directly to a smarthost
> To: "Alex Carver" <agcme2002@???>, exim-users@???
> Date: Monday, September 22, 2008, 6:33 PM
> > Hi everyone, I've got a problem that I can't
> seem to figure out. I'm running exim on one of my local
> machines as a mail
> > server for my own domain which sits behind a NAT
> router. This part works fine and I can send mail to and
> from outside > domains to my own with no difficulty.
>
> Hi Alex,
>
> Can you send through some relevant config ?

Sure, there's a lot of lines in the config file (most are default). What do you feel is relevant to this case and I'll forward all that along.

> Is your machine name in local_domains ?

Here's some of the config file on the exim smarthost that might be relevant. I do have the whole domain listed in local_domains.

qualify_domain = mydomain.com

domainlist local_domains = @:localhost:mydomain.com

hostlist relay_from_hosts = 127.0.0.1:10.0.0.0/24
(all my internal machines are on 10.0.0.0)