Re: [exim] NIS Auth not working

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: kmb
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] NIS Auth not working

Thank you for the hints on getting the Debug data out of Exim. It has
been a long time since I have had to debug an issue with EXIM and as
expected it turns up that this was not an EXIM issue at all.

It turns out that the latest patch from RH for YP over wrote my
ypserv.conf file and because I was comparing two files visually I did
not see where they uncommented the passwd.shadow in the new release.
and if you are not building that map then you are dead in the water.
It took me a while to find the real cause but commenting these lines
out of the file corrected my situation.

Again thank you to the EXIM user community for lending a helping hand
in steering me in the right direction.

Kevin

--
kmb