Re: [exim] NIS Auth not working

Author: kmb
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] NIS Auth not working

Thanks Phil,

I had been receiving so much spam via the exim-user.org email that
I blocked all but the web site addresses, so my email address was being
blocked. I have added my "kmb" to the allowed addresses.

I attempted to run exim as you suggested but did not seem to get the
get

Code:
--------------------
    SMTP<< EHLO gosignal.com
--------------------

I would have expected the 250 - response

Code:
--------------------
    ehlo gosignal.com
  250-mail.gosignal.com Hello localhost [127.0.0.1]
  250-SIZE 52428800
  250-PIPELINING
  250-AUTH PLAIN
  250 HELP