Re: [exim] Silly Problem with acl - trying to stop various a…

Author: Sujit Acharyya-Choudhury
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Silly Problem with acl - trying to stop various attachment
> On 2008-09-17 16:44, Dan_Mitton wrote:
> You could try something like:
>
>   deny    set acl_m_ext = ${if match \
>                            {${lc:$mime_filename}} \
>                            {\N\.(exe|src|zip)$\N} \
>                          {.$1}{}}
>           condition   = ${if !eq{$acl_m_ext}{}{1}{0}}
>           message     = Bad attachment filename ($acl_m_ext)
>           log_message = Bad attachment filename ($acl_m_ext)

Actually I got it to work finally if and only if the file contains say,
.exe, or .pif. Usually what happens is these files are inside a zip
file - so after unpacking we can see two or more unwanted file types.
How do I ensure that the message is unzipped and then inspected?

Regards

Sujit

--
The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: