著者: Phil Pennock
To: Florian Lagg
CC: exim-dev
題目: Re: [exim-dev] WG: Feature Request: Advanced Logging
On 2008-09-18 at 09:00 +0200, Florian Lagg wrote:
> Good idea. This way this issue could be handled with a simple cron job
> running every night.

Yes.

> > exigrep is a utility bundled with Exim which shows some of
> > what can be done.
>
> I dont know if exigrep is the right for this - I only want single lines for

Exigrep doesn't do what you want; my point was to highlight some
supplied code for parsing log-files which might get you started.

> I need log lines including:
> * Every Message-ID
> * Date/time the message is sent or received
> * Where do we have the message from
> * Where does the message go
>
> See these lines as an example what is needed for one message:
> 2008-09-18 07:49:43 1KgCOX-0000ET-Ha <= anonymous@???
> H=mail.wktirol.at [80.122.91.179] P=esmtp S=148302
> id=5C7442F267DA8E4F8DCEF70DF37428904F9208@???
> 2008-09-18 07:49:43 1KgCOX-0000ET-Ha => exim-user <foo@???> R=local_user
> T=maildir_home
>
> After deeper looking at these entries it could be enough to search for the
> patterns "<=" and "=>" - right?

No, since when there are multiple recipients, the additional addresses
are marked with "->".

See "49.5 Log line flags" in spec.txt or online at www.exim.org.

In general, see chapter 49 for logging.

I suspect that this will help you do everything without any action from
the Exim developers.

-Phil