著者: Sujit Acharyya-Choudhury
To: Exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Silly Problem with acl - trying to stop variousattachment
On 2008-09-17 12:11, Graeme Fowler wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-09-17 at 12:17 +0100, Sujit Acharyya-Choudhury wrote:
> > I am using exim 4.60 - and it was compiled without using demime

option.
> > I am trying to block various blacklisted MIME attachment. It is not
> > working the way I want to work. Any advise will be helpful.
>
> I think the obvious first question is:
>
> How do you want it to work, and what is it actually doing?
>
> It'd be nice to understand your perspective on your ACL before

applying
> any assumptions!

1. smtp_connect is required because some of our Novell iChain boxes do
not use proper mail protocol
2. During smpt_rcpt time, I want to use the RBL to block various mails
and also which are in our black list
2a. For local domain - do a call out and if can not find the user deny
it
3. During smpt_data, want to use ClamAV for Virus checking and
SpamAssassin - so they come in the DATA command.

Problem is where to put the smpt_mime (with say exe and pif etc.)
without affecting these and increasing the speed. A bit confused here -
may be I do not need smtp_data if I use smtp_mime.

Regards

Sujit

--
The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: