Re: [exim] Silly Problem with acl - trying to stop variousat…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Silly Problem with acl - trying to stop variousattachment
On Wed, 2008-09-17 at 12:17 +0100, Sujit Acharyya-Choudhury wrote:
> I am using exim 4.60 - and it was compiled without using demime option.
> I am trying to block various blacklisted MIME attachment. It is not
> working the way I want to work. Any advise will be helpful.

I think the obvious first question is:

How do you want it to work, and what is it actually doing?

It'd be nice to understand your perspective on your ACL before applying
any assumptions!