[exim] Exim filter for rset, noop or quit mails

Author: Sébastien CARRE
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim filter for rset, noop or quit mails
Hello all,

I got some problems (rarely) between Outlook clients and Exim. I got
some mails with "RSET", "NOOP" or/and "QUIT" commands in the body of
mails...

In order to stop this, I wrote a little filter that checks the body
content : If "NOOP" or "QUIT" is found, the mail is frozen..

Very easy, I know! I don't got enought experience with Exim filters for
the moment!

So it works in most case, except the way of mail that only have "RSET"
in the mail content... This command seems to be sent anytime so the
previous rule will work everytime and freeze all mails :(

I saw in this auto generated mails that the "From:" appears to be blank...

My question is: How could I test, if the $local_part is a blank value ?

A test like this don't work : if $local_part = "" then...

I think that there is a better way to freeze mails like this, any ideas
are welcome :)

Thanks in advance for your reply

Sebastien