[exim] deny all mailing list addresses at rcpt

Author: Etienne Le Sueur
To: exim-users
Hi,

I'm managing an exim4 installation which has mailing lists managed by
mailman...

What I'd like to do, is have a list of closed mailing lists, say

    /etc/exim4/closed_lists_deny_rcpt

which contains say, example-list@???

I'd like an ACL which denies based on RCPT the following addresses:

    example-list@???
    example-list-subscribe@???
    example-list-owner@???

At the moment, I have:

acl_check_rcpt:
    deny
       recipients = ${if exists{CONFDIR/closed_lists_deny_rcpt}\
                               {CONFDIR/closed_lists_deny_rcpt}\
                               {}}
       message = list is closed

This works, but only on example-list@???, not all the others
associated with the mailman list.
I tried various combinations of using

        condition = ${if eq
{$local_part_suffix}{\N^.*-(subscribe|owner...} {yes}{no}}

But I guess since the subscribe/owner/... addresses aren't in the
closed_lists_deny_rcpt, then the acl is failing at the recipients bit.

Can anyone help me with the correct way to accomplish this?

--
Regards,
Etienne Le Sueur