[exim] Redirect Rule Needed

Author: Steve Netting
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Redirect Rule Needed

Hi All,

Sorry to bother the list with something so simple - but the more I've been
looking at this the more confused I've become.

As a temporary workaround to another issue I need to redirect anything
from *@sourcedomain.com addressed to specificaddress@??? to
newaddress@???.

I originally attempted this as a rewrite rule, but due to complexity have
now thought a redirect rule would make more sense.

Something like:-

test_redirect:
     driver = redirecrt
     domains = sourcedomain.com
OR   senders = sourcedomain.com ???
OR   condition = ?
     data = ${lookup{$localpart}lsearch{/etc/exim/test_aliases.txt}}

Only 'domains' seems to refer to destination domain, rather than source;
I'm not sure if senders would achieve this - or perhaps the
sourcedomain.com should be part of a condition?

If someone could provide a basic example I can work with - it would be
very much appreciated. I've got to the point where nothing is making
much sense at all any more!

Steve M0SPN