[exim] Greylist and Whitelist.

Author: Grant Peel
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Greylist and Whitelist.
Hi all,

We have a greylisting method setup.

My question is, will the white listed domains that have a wildcard be truely
whitelisted (i.e. if host mx1.foo.mailserver.net sends an email to my host,
and my whitelist contains *.mailserver.net) will exim match the two and skip
the greylisting prcedure?

Configure:
hostlist whitelist = /etc/virtual/whitelist
defer   ! hosts         = +whitelist
                ! hosts         = +relay_from_hosts
                ! authenticated = *
                condition       = ${if eq{$acl_m2}{0}{yes}}
                condition       = ${lookup mysql{GREYLIST_ADD}{yes}{no}}
                message         = Now greylisted - please try again in 1
minute.
                log_message     = ADDING TO GREYLIST
        defer   ! hosts         = +whitelist
                ! hosts         = +relay_from_hosts
                ! authenticated = *
                condition       = ${if eq{$acl_m2}{1}{yes}}
                message         = Still greylisted - please try again in 1
minute.
                log_message     = STILL GREYLISTED
        defer
                ! hosts         = +whitelist
                ! hosts         = +relay_from_hosts
                ! authenticated = *
                condition       = ${lookup mysql{GREYLIST_UPDATE}{no}{no}}
                message         = Greylist update failed
                log_message     = GREYLIST UPDATE FAILED

-Grant