著者: Dmitriy Kirhlarov
To: Exim-users
題目: [exim] blacklists problem
Hi, list

We are using exim with our own blacklist.
Config is:
acl_check_connect:
   defer         message         = rejected because $sender_host_address\
                                 is in black list at $dnslist_domain\n\
                                 $dnslist_text
                 dnslists        = my.black.list

time-to-time under heavy load we looking strange behavior:
connection from IP-address A closing with message like as rejected
because address B in in blacklist.
Address B really in black list. It's correct. But A and B addresses
absolutely different and A not blacklisted.
Any ideas?

We are using exim-4.69 under FreeBSD 7.0 amd64

WBR.
Dmitriy