Re: [exim] exim -t

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: 91change
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] exim -t
[Please read the documentation - exim has extensive documentation
online at http://docs.exim.org/current/ as well as a comprehensive
book available from UIT http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-book/ . This
mailing list is *not* a substitute for the documentation]

On 27 Aug 2008, at 11:26, 91change wrote:

> My aim is to have script similar to below
>
> MAIL_CMD     = "/usr/bin/exim -t"
> FROM         = "bas@localhost"
> SUBJECT     = Hey, user, clean up your account!
> CC_TO         = "sysadm@localhost

> I got the above script from a sendmail configured machine , I want
> replace sendmail with exim ...

Well if thats the script I guess it never worked.

You could have something like this (after the header section you
provided):-

${MAIL_CMD} << END_OF_MESSAGE