著者: Oliver von Bueren
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Preventing Sender Forgery .
Jethro R Binks wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Aug 2008, Oliver von Bueren wrote:
>
>> I won't disclose my exact RBL configuration,
>>

> Why?

Hmm, that is a good question, as my experience tells me that security
through hiding doesn't work, on the other hand it somehow doesn't feel
right to me. Considering this sentence again, there's no real reason
other than my feeling.;-)
Anyway, if someone doesn't know http://openrbl.org/, try that as a
starting point (use JS client and click through the lists), a lot of
reading concerning the policies of the different lists compared to your
own policy you have running your mail server and also some DNSBL lists
from Google.
Said that, I don't think an exact copy of my list set up would help a
lot, IMHO every admin should decide for himself which lists are acceptable.

Oliver