Re: [exim] Unrouteable address problem (Debian + Nagios + ex…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Michael Johnson
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Unrouteable address problem (Debian + Nagios + exim notifications).
On Aug 26, 2008, at 8:50 AM, Elad Shapira wrote:

> I've installed Nagios (3.0.3) on a Debian machine and I have some
> problems
> with the email notifications (using exim).

From your log, the problem is clear.

> ossim:~# mailx -v myuseraccount@???

My guess is you don't actually own the domain "company.com" and even
further, there's not an account called "myuseraccount" on the domain
even if you did own it.

> ** myuseraccount@ company.com: Unrouteable address

You can't have a space in a domain name.

> R: system_aliases for .@dev.private

This doesn't match your above entry. I think you may be obfuscating.
Check the FAQ on obfuscation to this list.

> ** .@dev.private: Unrouteable address

This screams of a DNS issue, although I may be wrong. It has happened
before.

-Michael