[exim] Unrouteable address problem (Debian + Nagios + exim n…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Elad Shapira
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] Unrouteable address problem (Debian + Nagios + exim notifications).
Hello,

I've installed Nagios (3.0.3) on a Debian machine and I have some problems
with the email notifications (using exim).

Right now I have no success with sending those email notifications.

Let's assume my smtp server can be found in x1.x2.x3.x4.

I can ping that machine and I can send mails using telnet later received in
my inbox.

In export environment variables the smtp server is declared.

I tried to send mail with mailx command from the shell – below you can find
the log of my commands.

ossim:~# mailx -v myuseraccount@???

Subject: this is a test

.

Cc: .

Null message body; hope that's ok

LOG: MAIN

<= root@??? U=root P=local S=346

ossim:~# delivering 1K7WRQ-0002UQ-BT

R: system_aliases for myuseraccount@???

LOG: MAIN

** myuseraccount@ company.com: Unrouteable address

R: system_aliases for .@dev.private

LOG: MAIN

** .@dev.private: Unrouteable address

LOG: MAIN

<= <> R=1K7WRQ-0002UQ-BT U=Debian-exim P=local S=1214

delivering 1K7WRQ-0002US-HE

R: system_aliases for root@???

R: system_aliases for myuseraccount@???

LOG: MAIN

** myuseraccount @ company.com <root@???>: Unrouteable address

LOG: MAIN

Frozen (delivery error message)

LOG: MAIN

Completed

pkidev-ossim:~#

dev.private it's my SMTP server.

company.com and dev.private are 2 different domains.

ossim:~# hostname --fqdn

ossim.dev.private

ossim:~#

If you have any ideas what I have to do to proceed and overcome the
"unroutable address" problem pls let me know.

Thanks for your time and efforts.