[pcre-dev] Release Candidate for 7.8

Author: Philip Hazel
To: pcre-dev
Subject: [pcre-dev] Release Candidate for 7.8
It's a couple of months since the last PCRE release, and there have been
some bug fixes, including an overwriting bug, and a performance
improvement for checking Unicode character properties, so I think it's
time for a new release. I have put a candidate here:

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programming/pcre/Testing/pcre-7.8-RC1.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programming/pcre/Testing/pcre-7.8-RC1.tar.bz2
ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programming/pcre/Testing/pcre-7.8-RC1.zip

Details of all the changes are in ChangeLog, as usual. Please test this
release candidate if you have time and let me know of any problems.
Otherwise, I'll release it in a week or so.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel