著者: Phil Pennock
To: Craig Jackson
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] content type matching acl
On 2008-08-25 at 10:48 -0500, Craig Jackson wrote:
> I am having this problem with several emails that are getting through
> this acl. I ran the test you suggested. The result was ">>
> No Content-Type: header - presumably not a MIME message." But the
> Content-Type header is clearly there:

The code (in Exim 4.69) iterates over all headers. It skips those
marked deleted (headers_remove) and check those left to match
"Content-Type:", case-insensitive.

Are you sometimes deleting headers, and possibly matching Content-Type?
Are these the top-level headers, not those from inside a multipart
message missing the MIME type at the top level?

If the answers are "no" and "yes", then please actually provide the
debug logs. If you ask for help (ie, can't figure it out yourself) and
are asked to provide debug logs, then *not* providing the logs because
you parsed out the content you think appropriate is really making life
harder for those trying to help you. Too much so.

-Phil