[exim] Sender message size filtering on a per user basis

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Craig
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [exim] Sender message size filtering on a per user basis
Hi Guys

We are trying to get file restrictions working for outbound mail on a per
user basis. Below is a copy of the from our acl_check_data we. Perhaps
someone could help?

There error we get in the log file is:

temporarily rejected after DATA: invalid "condition" value ""100M""

This an extract from the Exim config file:

acl_check_data:

deny

     message = Message is larger than the recipient is allowed to receive.
If this is work related, please contact the recipient telephonically

     condition =
"${lookup{$recipients}lsearch{/etc/mail/limits}{$value}{100M}}"

     senders = *@domain.com <*@frame.co.za>

Contents of the limits file:

 <*@frame.co.za>
victor.hermelin         :                      15M
vijayj                       :                      10M
vijay.jagannath         :                      10M
walters                    :                       20M
walter.simeoni          :                      20M

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks