Re: [exim] Help- /var/run/clamav/clamd (No such file or dire…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Johann Spies
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Help- /var/run/clamav/clamd (No such file or directory)
On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 10:01:15AM -0400, jean-paul wrote:

> Excuse the cross-post but im not sure if its exim or clam issue
>
> I see it running- but no mail can get through-

What does your exim paniclog and mainlog tell you?

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a
      shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the
      trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
      Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught
      up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord
      in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
                          I Thessalonians 4:16,17