[exim] virtual users in MySQL - how to do offsite forwarding…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Vitezslav Kotrla
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [exim] virtual users in MySQL - how to do offsite forwarding?
I'm planning exim with virtual domains/users in MySQL database. I've
installed a quick pilot and mail delivery for virtual users works.

I need to implement offsite forward with local copy (some people want to
get copy of incoming message delivered to address in different system.)
How do|would you implement this feature with virtual users in MySQL?

(Also what do you think is best way to implement aliases for user
addresses?)

For delivery to virtual users I'm using following construction:

  virtual_user:
      driver = redirect
      allow_fail
      allow_defer