Re: [exim] Accept email for wildcard domain

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Dave Evans
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Accept email for wildcard domain
On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 09:16:56AM -0700, Kevin Friedman wrote:
> Dave,
>
> Thanks so much for the help. Please excuse me as I'm still an Exim newbie.

No problem. Best to make sure your replies go to the exim-users list though,
so everyone here has the opportunity to help you.

> Exim -bt test@??? returned:
>
>   lowest numbered MX record points to local host: test.neighborology2.com (while routing <test@???>)
> test@??? cannot be resolved at this time: lowest numbered MX record points to local host
>
> It should be routed to a local domain. Does that make sense?

And where should the local domain go? Mail has to end up somewhere; is it
meant to go to a local mbox file, or a local maildir maybe; or is it meant to
be sent via SMTP to another box?

It might be worth trying "exim -d+route -bt test@???";
if you're not sure how to interpret the output, show us (the list) the output
of that command, and we'll see what we can do.

--
Dave Evans
http://djce.org.uk/