Re: [exim] exim rejecting fetchmail's smtp mail from with er…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Michael Heydon
To: bruce robson
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] exim rejecting fetchmail's smtp mail from with error 501
bruce robson wrote:
> # /usr/sbin/exim4 -bvs '<_1951@>'
> syntax error: domain missing or malformed

This one sounds entirely reasonable, I wouldn't accept an address
without a domain either. If you can get rid of the @ it would get sorted
out by the qualify_domain setting.

> # /usr/sbin/exim4 -bvs '<_1951@???>'
> syntax error: domain literals not allowed

Exim bends the rules a little here, technically the address is valid,
but the format is so rarely used by legitimate mail that it is blocked
by default. You will need to allow_domain_literals and setup a suitable
router. All of this is documented in the sample exim.conf that ships
with exim.

*Michael Heydon - IT Administrator *
michaelh@??? <mailto:michaelh@jaswin.com.au>