著者: grendelkeeper
To: Exim Users
題目: Re: [exim] appendfile quota problem
Hi,

>I'd guess Grendelkeeper is on a 32 bit platform where the default
>build-time configuration doesn't define _FILE_OFFSET_BITS to 64...

>Grendelkeeper; what can you tell us about your platform?

It's a CentOS 5 (32bit)

# exim -bV

Exim version 4.63 #1 built 06-Jan-2007 23:14:37
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2006
Berkeley DB: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.3.29: (September 12, 2006)
Support for: crypteq iconv() IPv6 PAM Perl TCPwrappers OpenSSL Content_Scanning Old_Demime
Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch cdb dbm dbmnz dnsdb dsearch ldap ldapdn ldapm mysql nis nis0 nisplus passwd pgsql sqlite
Authenticators: cram_md5 cyrus_sasl plaintext spa
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir/mailstore/mbx autoreply lmtp pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
Size of off_t: 4
Configuration file is /etc/exim/exim.conf