Re: [exim] eximconfig .

Author: 91change
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] eximconfig .

thanks ..

want?

My dns lookup fails . nslookup doen't yield any thing . I cannot ping any
url . I think that is blocked by dns server . How can i proceed then ?

Here , what i tried to do is . I have a sendmail server running on
10.232.18.211 . I have a user mbtc37 on this machine and 10.232.18.212 (
where exim is running ) . I logged a mbtc37 from another machine and telenet
10.232.18.212 25 ..to connect to this exim . and tried to send a mail to
10.232.18.211 using smtp commands . (HELO ,MAIL_FROM ,RCPT_TO) . I can see
all these messages queing inside exim . But not sending . Not connecting to
sendmail .

http://www.nabble.com/exim--connection-to-remotehost-fails-.-to18895071.html

I have been advised to keep all issues in one thread . I will do from today
. I wont spawn different threads .

From the above line ,i made sendmail listen to 25 (using daemonPort option
in sendmail ) . But still it is differeing message ).

yes , i need to support .